Rotary Drum Dryer Brief Introduction
As a traditional drying machine, rotary drum dryer is an industrial welcome dryer machine employed to reduce or minimize the moisture content of sawdust or wood chips. Rotary drum dryer has wide application to various biomass materials like sawdust, wood shavings and agricultural straw. Reasonable structure, high efficiency, low energy consumption and convenient for transportation makes sawdust dryer stand out among wood material drying equipment.
Sawdust Cylinder Dryer Characteristics
♧High heat transfer coefficient and thermal efficiency.
♧Strong overloading capacity resistance, large process load, low fuel consumption and low cost.
♧The product moisture can be dried less than 8% and the granularity should be less than 8mm.
♧The operation of the rotary drum is stable and reliable.
♧Fully automatic control, large drying capacity from 0.5-2.5ton per hour.
♧High temperature(≤700℃) resistance ensures efficient drying.
How Does Sawdust Drum Dryer Work
1. Put the sawdust into rotary drum dryer with transfer system, flied by raising plate device which are uniform distribution in the drum cylinder.
2.The sawdust are evenly distributed in rotary drum dryer cylinder, then fully contact with the hot air, speed up the drying heat and mass transfer.
3. During the drying process, under the effect of plate and hot treatment in rotary drum dryer, the materials are dried evenly and efficiently.
4. The dried sawdust comes out from the end of rotary drum dryer and for wood pellet pressing.
Wide Application of Sawdust Rattler Drying Machine
1. For chemical, miners, metallurgical and other industries: such as ores, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, kaolin, etc.
2. For agriculture, feed, fertilizer industries: such as straw, grass, leaves, fish meal, corn sauce, aquatic wastes, food factory waste, etc.
3. For powdery, granular material dryer: such as crystals, precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, phosphorus slag, etc.
4. For the materials that require low-temperature dry.
Wood Sawdust Rattler Drying Machine Technical Data
|Model||Inclination||Rotary speed||Air Temperature||Power||Capacity||Weight|