Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill Introduction
Vertical ring die wood pellet machine is special designed for processing the hard biomass materials like eucalyptus, birch, poplar as well as crop straw, sawdust, wood shavings, etc. into fuel pellets. As the new generation of wood pellet mill, vertical ring die wood pellet mill effectively solves the difficulty in crude fiber granulation and the problem of pellets in poor quality. International advanced manufacturing technique is adopted to customize the superior quality mould, thus prolonging the service life of pellet machine, improving the pellets quality and reducing the energy consumption cost.
Advantages of Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
* Vertical ring die, and vertical feeding, no arch camber, and good heat dissipation.
* Rotating roller makes the materials produce centrifugal force, better for even material distribution.
* Frequency control feeding device, ensuring uniform feeding.
* Separate discharging device ensures the high forming rate of final pellets.
* The moulding system adopts high-quality silent bearings, contributes to long service life and safe operation.
* Double-layer ring die design, double capacity, and the upper and lower two layers can be designed with different specifications.
* 24 hours continuous production with automatic lubrication.
Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill Application
Raw Materials Application:
Besides the hard biomass materials, the raw materials can also be wood sawdust, bark, wood shavings, wood chips, crop straw, rice husk, sunflower husk, peanut shell, corn stover, coconut shell, olive pomace, giant king grass, animal waste, and some chemical materials.
The vertical ring die wood pellet mill is widely applied in biomass power station, wood processing factory, fuel plant, bricks and tiles plant, bath center, fertilizer factory, metallurgy and chemical engineering plant etc.
How does the Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill Work?
When the machine starts to work, rollers move and the ring die remains stationary. The mixed materials fall down directly from the feeding inlet. Under the effect of centrifugal force, the materials are evenly distributed on the internal wall of ring die. Then materials are pressed into the ring die holes by rotating rollers, then formed into cylindrical extrusions under the high temperature and high pressure, which are cut into required length by knives and discharged from the outlet.
Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill Technical Data